ChanelAllure Homme Édition Blanche Deodorant Stick for Men
- About the brand
Description Chanel Allure Homme Édition BlancheIngredients
The Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche deodorant fights unpleasant odour effectively and gives you a long-lasting feeling of comfort and freshness.
- provides effective protection against perspiration
- leaves a long-term feeling of freshness
- enhances the intensity of the fragrance from the same line
- pair with the fragrance for a wonderful gift
How to use:
Suitable for everyday use. Apply to clean, dry skin under the arms.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pepper, Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Vetiver, Cedar, Sandalwood, Amber
- Type of packaging
- deodorant stick
About the brand Chanel
The founder of Chanel, dubbed the Queen of Fashion, Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, was born in 1883 in Saumur, a small town in the west of France. However, once she was in Paris, she conquered the fashion world with her progressive costume design with legs and a skirt.
Coco Chanel began as a bar singer, where she got her nickname. As early as 1912, she opened her first fashion salon, and was soon a recognised designer. By the mid-20th-century, she was setting the trends in haute couture and Chanel was worn by personalities such as Jacqueline Kennedy and Grace Kelly.
It was not long before Chanel’s interest spread to cosmetics and perfume. The very first Chanel perfume, the legendary Chanel No. 5, was launched in 1921 and is still one of the best-known and best-selling perfumes of all time. Nowadays, we can easily say that Chanel Chance, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Chanel Gabrielle are also cult classics.