ChloéLove Story Eau Sensuelle Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Chloé Love Story Eau SensuelleIngredients
Let your fragrance tell the romantic love story. Chloé Love Story Eau Sensuelle Eau de Parfum for women will transfer you to the streets of Paris at sunset. Sophisticated and sensual notes are combined into a unique seductive blend that will steal your heart immediately.
- a fresh floral fragrance for every day and special occasions
- enhances the effortless beauty of its wearer
- beautifully underlines natural femininity
Composition of the fragrance
The composition opens with a fruit cocktail of sweet pear, exotic yuzu and a delicious orange blossom, combined with refreshing lemon. Then floral middle notes appear with a velvety soft heliotrope and a juicy passion flower. Warm accords of sandalwood and cedarwood, combined with captivating musk and amber, sensually underline the whole scent.
Story of the fragrance
The bottle of this Chloé Love Story Eau Sensuelle Eau de Parfum reflects the soul of Chloé – pleated glass with a delicate pastel-coloured ribbon representing the pure femininity and elegance which the brand is known for. The top of the Love Story bottle resembles a lock like the ones lovers attach to the famous Pont des Arts in Paris to signify their everlasting and unbreakable love.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Yuzu, Orange Tree Blossom, Lemon, Pear
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Heliotrope, Passionfruit
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Musk, Sandalwood, Amber
- Fragrance category
About the brand Chloé
Freedom, lightness and femininity – these are the attributes that Chloé perfumes have stood for since their founding. The Chloé story starts in 1952 in Paris, where Gabrielle Aghion and Jacques Lenoir launched their own fashion collection. They were among the pioneers who relaxed the strict requirements of “haute couture” and provided customers with a more comfortable and easily understood “ready-to-wear” line.
In 1975, the brand released its first perfume, a fragrance that evokes the romantic soul of every woman. The Chloé brand is one of the few that focus solely and exclusively on women’s fragrances. In the world of Chloé, women rule supreme – women who are confident, careless, romantic and dreamy.
The Chloé Eau de Parfum, an uncompromising ode to femininity, tenderness and seductiveness, has made an indelible impression on the history of perfumery. The characteristic floral and woody scents from Chloé have become iconic and an essential part of the lives of countless women all over the world.