Etienne AignerNo.1 Platinum Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
Description Etienne Aigner No.1 PlatinumIngredients
A timeless classic which represents a tribute to manly elegance and natural charisma. Etienne Aigner No.1 Platinum Eau de Toilette for men will quickly become an indispensable part of your personality.
- spicy fragrance
- woody fragrance
- especially suitable for a man who’s not afraid to be himself
- fragrance suitable for everyday wear
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Clove, Mint, Black Pepper, Orange, Tangerine, Cardamom, Tamarind, Airy Notes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Black Pepper, Coriander, Cardamom, Spicy Notes, Woody Notes
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Cashmere, Exotic Woody Plants, Patchouli, Guaiac Wood, Moss, Musk, Sandalwood, Olibanum, Amber
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Etienne Aigner
Etienne Aigner is another perfume brand that emerged from a completely different industry than the world of cosmetics and unmistakable fragrances. The founder of Aigner was Etienne Aigner, who, in 1965, embarked on professional and stylishly successful manufacturing of leather goods, such as handbags, wallets, belts, and other similar products.
However, the Etienne Aigner perfume only appeared on the saturated market in 1975. The very special and unusual combinations of individual elements led to the creation of completely original fragrances for both men and women.