Eau de Toilette 50 ml + Body Cream 50 ml
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Grès Cabotine de GrèsIngredients
Enhance the intensity of your favourite fragrance. Grès Cabotine de Grès fragrance gift set for women contains a perfume along with nourishing cosmetic products which prolong your sensory experience.
- a treat for any woman
- amazing as a gift
- fragrance for every day
- set contains fragrance and cosmetics from the same line
- scented products will enhance the longevity of your fragrance
The set contains:
- Eau de Toilette 50 ml
- Body Cream 50 ml
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Currant Leaves, Tangerine, Peach, Orange Tree Blossom, Black Currant, Plum, Coriander
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Ginger, Jasmine, Heliotrope, Iris, Hyacinth, Ylang-Ylang, Rose, Carnation, Freesia, Tuberose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Cedar, Civet, Black Currant, Musk, Sandalwood, Amber, Vetiver, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- Type of set
- Gift Set
About the brand Grès
The brand Grès embodies elegance, femininity, and timelessness. Their famous fashion designs have become a synonym of haute couture and were favoured by stars from Marlene Dietrich and Greta Garbo to Jacqueline Kennedy.
The brand was founded by designer Germaine Émilie Krebs known as Madame Grès who worked in the world of fashion since the 1930s. In 1942, Madame Grès opened an eponymous fashion house whose name was an anagram of the first name of her husband, Russian painter called Serge Czerefkov.
The first Grès fragrance was introduced in 1958. The leather-based Grès Cabochard was inspired by Madame Grès’s recent travels to India and has remained an iconic and popular perfume until today. Other beloved fragrances include Grès Madame Grès with notes of pineapple, sandalwood, and patchouli, or the floral Grès Cabotine de Grès which contains the scent of tuberose, hyacinth, and carnation.