- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Gucci Guilty Pour FemmeIngredients
Explore your dreams and your most secret desires with the Gucci Guilty pour Femme Eau de Parfum which is just as daring and unforgettable as the woman wearing it.
- sexy floral oriental fragrance
- for a woman with a strong personality
- amazing for both everyday wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The top notes combine tangerine and bergamot juice with the seductive aroma of pink pepper. The heart contains an intoxicating combination of lilac, rose, violets and carnation oil – a unique composition that will make you stand out. The base is composed of warm amber and intense patchouli, beautifully tying all the notes together.
Story of the fragrance
Gucci Guilty Pour Femme with its gold-adorned bottle was introduced in 2019. The fragrance is inspired by the image of a completely free woman who enjoys her life to the fullest and scoffs at social conventions. No wonder the motto for the campaign starring Lana Del Rey and Jared Leto is #foreverguilty.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Bergamot, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Rose, Carnation, Lilac
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Amber
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.