LaliqueNoir Premier Elegance Animale Eau de Parfum Unisex
- About the brand
Description Lalique Noir Premier Elegance AnimaleIngredients
Open the doors to danger and let out the beast inside of you. The unisex Lalique Noir Premier Elegance Animale Eau de Parfum is full of wild and dominating notes with a huge dose of inspiration taken from art.
- leather fragrance
- for both men and women who love adventure
- suitable for both day and evening
Composition of the fragrance
The indomitable notes includes the aroma of saffron combined with sweet peach and fresh geranium in the opening notes. The beast then captures you through notes of wild rose, earthy Gurjun balsam, and contrasting delicate jasmine. The final leather and sandalwood accords will get deep under your skin and never let go.
The story of the fragrance
Lalique Noir Premier Elegance Animale was inspired by a sculpture of a panther called “Zeila” created by the artist Marie-Claude Lalique in 1989. This fragrance uses mostly sensual, natural notes.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Geranium, Saffron, Peach
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Gurjun Balsam, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Lalique
The name Lalique evokes the beauty of fine jewellery and the translucent shine of crystals. The company takes its name after the artistic genius and master jeweller and glassmaker René-Jules Lalique who poured all his creative enthusiasm into the brand.
Lalique opened his jewellery and glassware shop in 1905. His art deco and art nouveau creations often incorporated natural elements and inspirations both in terms of materials and shapes. The perfumer François Coty was so impressed by his work he proposed a collaboration which resulted in the production of gorgeous perfume bottles.
Lalique has always been connected with the world of fragrance, even though they only introduced their first own perfume in 1992. All the Lalique fragrances are now characteristic for their unique bottles and the exquisite quality of ingredients as well as the aroma itself.