PaddywaxLibrary Edgar Allan Poe scented candle I.
Description Paddywax Library Edgar Allan PoeIngredients
The Paddywax Library Edgar Allan Poe scented candle will give your home a wonderful fragrance and create a cosy atmosphere that will make you feel great all the time.
- a woody fragrance
- a spicy aroma
- a sweet aroma
- designer packaging
- ideal as a gift
- 100% soy wax
- cotton wick
How to use:
Place the candle on a heat-resistant surface. Do not leave to burn for more than four hours. Never let the candle burn to the end. Never leave a burning candle unattended or close to easily flammable objects. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Always let the candle burn until the surface completely melts to prevent an unwanted hollow in the wax from forming. For optimal burning, we recommend regularly trimming the wick down to the recommended length.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Nutmeg, Cinnamon Leaf, Dewdrops, Eucalyptus
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Vanilla, Patchouli, Red Pear, Apple
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Musk, Sandalwood
- Character of home fragrance
- woody, sweet, spicy
- Type of Wick
- Number of Wicks
- Type of Wax