- Review 2
Description Robert Piguet Oud DivinIngredients
A surprising combination of oud and coffee beans creates a heavenly light yet mysterious fragrance you’ll never get enough of. Robert Piguet Oud Divin Eau de Parfum strives to affect its wearer on a deep, instinctual level. It’s a fragrance as enticing and addictive as dark chocolate.
- oriental woody fragrance with notes of coffee
- warm and seductive fragrance for both women and men
- intense and deep fragrance ideal for colder days
Composition of the fragrance
Oud Divin welcomes you with an invigorating note of strong coffee in a divine combination with oud accord of dry wood and resins. The initial sharp character of the fragrance slowly changes into a soft, oriental drydown. Vanillic, smooth tonka bean innocuously blends with earthy patchouli and vetiver, resulting in a dark, bittersweet fragrance which lasts all day.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Resin, Coffee, Oud
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tonka Beans
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody