- Review 1
Description Souletto Floramania Reed DiffuserIngredients
Fill every corner of your interior with a sweet floral fragrance. The Souletto Floramania aroma diffuser and refill will disperse a pleasant sensation of freedom wherever you like, all thanks to magnolia and jasmine blossom with a drop of delicious honey.
- an elegant way to fill your home or workplace with an exquisite fragrance
- a pleasant floral fragrance that you’ll never get tired of
- a beautiful interior accessory
- constant dispersal of fragrance without the need for further intervention
- achieve more intensity by turning the reed diffuser sticks
- country of origin: France
Composition of the fragrance:
the opening will surprise you with a delicious scent of pear, melon and apple, which form the foundation of the composition. Soon after that, the intoxicating scent of white blossoms of magnolia and jasmine takes over, establishing the main personality of the fragrance. You’ll also recognise notes of sweet honey and the subtle spiciness of pink clove. Finally, the light earthiness of vetiver and clean musk notes add to the pleasant complexity of the composition.
Scent of Magnolia:
magnolia, which dominates this fragrance, is a symbol of dignity and elegance, as well as feminine beauty and delicacy. It induces a sense of vitality, activity and freedom, yet keeps the space cosy, transporting you to a blooming meadow every time you close your eyes.
How to use:
open the refill and place the reed diffuser sticks inside. Then place the aroma diffuser in a suitable place in the room. The ideal spot allows for natural airflow, but isn’t prone to draughts. This will make the product last longer. The intensity of the fragrance depends on how often you rotate the reeds. If you decide not to intervene, the fragrance will be released very gradually with less intensity.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Apple, Pear, Melon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Carnation, Honey, Magnolia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Musk, Vetiver
- Character of home fragrance
- floral, fruity
- Type of Aroma Diffuser