Stella McCartneyPOP Eau de Parfum Roll - On for Women
- About the brand
Description Stella McCartney POPIngredients
Stella McCartney POP Eau de Parfum evokes a joyous, exciting and carefree holiday atmosphere and surrounds you with lightness and freshness.
- a floral, woody scent
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- for daily wear, especially in warm weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Violet Leaves, Tomato Leaves, Green Mandarin
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Frangipani, Tuberose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Stella McCartney
The daughter of music icon and former Beatle Paul McCartney has established herself as a successful fashion designer. Stella McCartney graduated from St Martin’s College of Art and Design in 1995 and introduced her first collection two years later.
Her big break was getting the position as creative director at Chloe in Paris. Although her first show in Paris got mixed reviews, she strengthened her position as a major player in the fashion industry that same year.
Madonna, Annie Lennox, and Gwyneth Paltrow love her designs. In 2003, Stella McCartney launched her first perfume under the name Stella. Today Stella McCartney offers dozens of high-quality fragrances that are very popular throughout the world. In January 2007, Stella McCartney also launched a skin care range.