- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Amouage DiaIngredients
Let your senses experience a delicious adventure. Amouage Dia Men Eau de Parfum is an elegant, luxury fragrance, enveloping you in a masculine yet subtle aroma inspired by the wonders of Oman.
- a light, woody balsamic fragrance ideal for daily wear
- introduced in 2002
- complements the Amouage Gold Eau de Parfum for men perfectly
Composition of the fragrance
The mysteriously spicy opening of Dia Men with notes of cardamom, labdanum and incense will entice you as well as everyone in your proximity. Its sharp edges are softened by a combination of peony, ylang-ylang and iris with a touch of plum and bitter orange. Contrasting aromas of vetiver, leather and patchouli come into play, accompanied by amber and palisander, which give the composition its depth.
Story of the fragrance
Dia is a subtle daily fragrance suitable for any occasion, combining the very best of Amouage and the Middle East. Its aroma will take you straight to a sun-parched desert, immersing you in exotic spices and then refreshing you with the waves of the wild Arabian Sea.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Frankincense, Cistus, Bitter Orange, Cardamom, Labdanum
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Iris Root, Peony, Ylang-Ylang, Plum
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Rosewood, Leather, Patchouli, Amber, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.