- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Amouage DiaIngredients
Yield to an unmistakably sophisticated yet vivacious fragrance. The Amouage Dia Woman Eau de Parfum for women wraps you in a veil of luxury that enchants your senses. Leave an irresistible trail of elegance wherever you go.
- an aldehyde, powdery fragrance with floral and woody notes
- elegant, sophisticated and fresh
- ideal for daytime wear
Composition of the fragrance
The airy nature of Amouage Dia is achieved by combining bergamot, violet leaves and a hint of tarragon, sage and green figs. The pure, floral accord of heliotrope, notes of orange blossom and peony set the scene for royal rose and smooth iris butter. The delicate, feminine base is as soft as a feather cushion thanks to white musk, sandalwood and guaiac wood. Incense and vanilla carry the fragrance up into the clouds.
Story of the fragrance
The golden cap is the gateway to a fragrance that will quickly become your new addiction. Women who have been using it since its launch date in 2002 can confirm this. The nose behind the Amouage Dia Women fragrance is the perfumer Jean-Claude Ellena.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Fig, Bergamot, Violet Leaves, Sage, Tarragon, Cyclamen
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Iris Root, Peony, Rose Oil, Orange Tree Blossom, Peach Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Cedar, Frankincense, Guaiac Wood, Sandalwood, White Musk, European Heliotrope
- Fragrance category
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.