- About the brand
- Review 25
Description Amouage InterludeIngredients
Experience an unforgettable sensory adventure in the form of an explosion of aromas. The original and warm Amouage Interlude Eau de Parfum for men offers a calm, intimate sanctuary in the midst of our modern chaotic world.
- deep aroma of smoke, resins, and woods
- abstract and spiritual, speaks to your primal instincts
- complex and strong, with excellent staying power
Composition of the fragrance
Spicy notes of pepper and oregano develop around the sweet, balsamic heart of amber, labdanum, and opoponax. Strong, smokey incense is reminiscent of a quite meditation in the quiet of an ancient temple. The base includes leather, agar wood, and patchouli, giving the whole scene a dim, subtle light, while sandalwood smooths out the sharp edges.
Story of the fragrance
Interlude is a fragrance for a quite moment in the middle of a hectic world. It’s visual representation is a group of dancers going through their choreography on the roof of a Parisian building. In that instant, they’re high above the bustle of the city, dancing only for themselves. It’s a rare moment in life that allows you to look at the world from a different perspective and focus your restless mind inwards.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Oregano, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Frankincense, Cistus, Opoponax, Amber
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Smoky Notes, Patchouli, Agar Wood, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.