- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Amouage SunshineIngredients
Submit yourself to a fragrance that captures the magical moment when the sun strikes the leaf of a blooming flower. The Amouage Sunshine Eau de Parfum for women is happiness in a bottle. Its composition is a bouquet of white flowers, aiming to fill your soul with joy.
- a floral, oriental fragrance with fruity notes
- an intoxicating fragrance filled with joyful emotions
- the yellow bottle emphasizes the character of the fragrance
Composition of the fragrance
Tangy, juicy blackcurrant and artemisia engage in shadow play along with sweet almond. The peachy,floral aroma of osmanthus blends with notes of jasmine, magnolia and vanilla, introducing a voluptuous accord of tobacco and patchouli with subtle herbal notes of juniper and papyrus. The fragrance settles inside a warm cloud that envelops you like the morning sun.
Story of the fragrance
Amouage Sunshine spoils you with a lavish bouquet of white flowers with a disarming and intoxicating aroma. It was launched in 2014 and since then has been a source of joy for women all over the world.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Absinth, Almonds, Black Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Vanilla, Osmanthus, Jasmine, Magnolia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Tobacco, Patchouli, Juniper, Papyrus
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.