Antonio PuigAqua Quorum Eau de Toilette for Men
This product has been packaged by the manufacturer without cellophane.
- About the brand
Description Antonio Puig Aqua QuorumIngredients
Don’t lose your tempo even at the end of a busy day! Antonio Puig Aqua Quorum Eau de Toilette for men is a colourful combination of ingredients that never gets boring and always helps you find the right rhythm.
- aromatic fragrance with herbal notes
- clean and fresh fragrance
- spicy fragrance
- will delight any modern gentleman
- fragrance suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Freesia, Lavender
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Moss, Amber
- Fragrance category
About the brand Antonio Puig
Antonio Puig was a Spanish writer who became interested in making perfumes and so he founded a company bearing his name in 1914. It currently covers several smaller brands, making fragrances for Zara, Mango, and others.
The company’s seminal event took place in 1980, when Antonio Puig signed an agreement with the Carolina Herrera brand to create and sell their fragrances and the company’s success spread to the fashion industry, where other fashion brands also demanded their perfect skill of creating unique scents. Antonio Puig also produces fragrances for many celebrities which then bear their name, such as one of the first fragrances by Antonio Banderas or one of the most recent fragrances by Shakira.
In conclusion, we have to say that Antonio Puig is a true master in translating the spirit and style of individual fashion brands into the world of perfumes.