- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Aramis Tuscany Per UomoIngredients
The Aramis Tuscany Per Uomo Eau de Toilette for men characterises the soul of today’s modern man. The wearer of this fragrance has his own style; he’s determined, dynamic and can handle anything. He can live in a bustling city centre whilst being able to enjoy harmony and peace in the bosom of nature. This man is always a great companion and a successful ladies’ man.
- an aromatic fragrance
- for the modern man
- ideal for wearing all year round
Composition of the fragrance
The composition of the fragrance begins with juicy lime, fresh bergamot, aromatic lavender and lemon. This is followed by caraway, anise, tarragon and orange blossom. The base notes that last the longest on your skin are marked with cinnamon, leather, tonka bean, moss, sandalwood, basil and patchouli.
Story of the fragrance
Aramis Tuscany Per Uomo was launched back in 1984. It is a timeless classic that will never go out of fashion.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lime, Bergamot, Lemon, Lavender
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Tree Blossom, Anise, Cumin, Tarragon
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Basil, Leather, Patchouli, Moss, Sandalwood, Tonka Beans, Cinnamon
- Fragrance category
About the brand Aramis
Aramis perfumes | Aramis – the classic masculine scent. Aramis is a classic range of fragrances by the prestigious cosmetic brand Estée Lauder. Aramis was the first to offer prestigious aftershaves when it was founded in 1964. It now has a whole range of hugely successful classic and stylish modern fragrances.
The brand was named after the musketeer from Alexandre Dumas’ The Three Musketeers, and Aramis, the most elegant of the musketeers, would find no shame in that. The first Aramis aftershave – Aramis Aramis for Men – became a much-loved classic and is still sold today thanks to its timeless nature. This fragrance for men who appreciate tradition and classics bases its composition on masculine woody, sharp tones and is one of the few current fragrances you can easily distinguish, thanks to its intense leather aroma.
Other popular Aramis fragrances include the chypre fragrance of Aramis Devin, the woody, chypre scent of Aramis 900, and Aramis Tuscany Per Uomo, which is a fern fragrance (fougère). Worth a mention from the newer ones is Aramis Life, a fresh, citrus scent linked to Andre Agassi, the legendary tennis player.
Today, these and other Aramis fragrances are sold in over 130 countries and are still a symbol of classic masculinity and sophistication. Prominent fragrance designers including Bernard Chant, Ilias Ermenidis, Claude Delville, Raymond Matts, Edouard Flechier, Yves Tanguy, and Jean-Claude Delville worked on their creation. Aramis fragrances have been loved for over fifty years by men who like classics, prestige, and sophisticated masculinity.