ArmaniCode Absolu Gold Eau de Parfum for Men
- About the brand
Description Armani Code Absolu GoldIngredients
A gorgeous harmony of freshness and oriental intensity, light fruity notes and deep accents of spicy essences. Armani Code Absolu Gold Eau de Parfum for men uses its daring contrasts to express the noble masculine power and magnetic allure. Surround yourself with a mysterious atmosphere of an oriental night and awaken your unrealised animalistic nature.
- oriental spicy fragrance that exudes a magnetic appeal
- limited edition follows the iconic Armani Code Absolu
- mysterious composition created in 2020 by perfumer Antoine Maisondieu
Composition of the fragrance
From the first sniff, you’ll recognise fresh notes of tangerine and green apple. They’re later followed by deep accords of spicy saffron and earthy iris. The richly textured base notes delight your senses with the almond aroma of tonka bean, so typical for all the Armani Code Eau de Parfums. Its scent will linger on your skin along with the woody accents of cedar, guaiac wood and benzoin.
Story of the fragrance
The iconic Armani Code Absolu from 2019 came in a golden bottle and served as a predecessor to this oriental, spicy version. By adding saffron, iris, cedar and guaiac wood, this Eau de Parfum offers a more mysterious character and broadens the Absolu dimension with a magnetic power.
Despite its more sensual nature, Armani Code Absolu Gold still retains an air of nobility and timeless elegance, so characteristic for all Armani fragrances. This composition was introduced in 2020 and designed by the French master perfumer Antoine Maisondieu.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Green Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Saffron, Iris
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Benzoin, Tonka Beans, Cedar Wood, Guaiac Wood
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.