BiodermaABC Derm Cold-Cream Nourishing Face and Body Cream for Children from Birth
Is your little one’s skin prone to dryness? Then you absolutely need the Bioderma ABC Derm Cold-Cream for face and body designed for kids since birth. It has a very gentle, non-oily formula, eliminates unpleasant sensations and protects the delicate kids’ skin from the impacts of bad weather.
Beeswax along with almond oil and glycerol form a light film which keeps your child’s skin hydrated, nourished and soft to the touch.
- protects kids’ skin from damage caused by weather
- gives the skin necessary nourishment and hydration
- leaves the skin soft, smooth and calm
- helps strengthen the protective skin barrier
- doesn’t leave an oily residue on your kids’ skin
- suitable for little children and infants
Results of testing:
→ consumer test with 22 children aged 3–36 months, straight after application
- in 95% of the cases the skin was significantly nourished
- in 95% the skin was protected from dryness and the impacts of weather damage
- in 100% the skin stayed smooth, soft and calm
→ consumer test with 22 children aged 3–36 months, after 14 days of use
- 95% of the cases showed a long-term nourishing effect
- 100% showed long-term elimination of tightness and other unpleasant sensations
- beeswax – protects the skin from damage caused by weather
- almond oil – has a soothing and softening effect, nourishes the skin and generally strengthens it
- glycerol – has moisturising effects, thus preventing skin dryness
How to apply:
Use once or twice on clean, thoroughly dried skin. Massage in gently to help the texture of the cream absorb completely.
|Complexion type||normal, dry|
|Skin type||dry, normal|
|Effects||Hydration, Nourishing, Protection from the elements|
|Sun Protection||without SPF|
|When to use||day|
Bioderma dermocosmetics are based on knowledge of the skin and its biological mechanisms. This scientific approach guarantees product formulations targeted specifically at different skin types or problems. Bioderma cosmetics contain no ingredients that are detrimental to the skin such as parabens, phthalates and formaldehydes. The composition of each product is based entirely on pure active ingredients found in the skin, meaning Bioderma products can guarantee they will be tolerated perfectly.
Each skin care product has undergone clinical studies and been created under the supervision of experts on dermatology, allergology and toxicology. Since it was founded in 1970, the brand has developed several patents. For example, Bioderma Sensibio – the Bioderma micellar water — was the very first cleansing water in history and remains one of the most popular to this day. The Bioderma Sébium range, meanwhile, contains the patented Fluidactiv complex, which fights all signs of oily and problem skin effectively.
The brand portfolio includes sophisticated skin care products for the entire body. Importantly, Bioderma does not just provide temporary relief but directly addresses the cause of the problem. Make sure your skin is perfectly looked after!