- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Boucheron Jaipur BraceletIngredients
Boucheron Jaipur Bracelet is a very smooth powdery fragrance which contains a unique mystery wrapped in pure essences of white flowers. Every woman or young girl will feel fresh, exceptional and very elegant with this aroma. Jaipur Bracelete will make you feel playful and light and its sophisticated notes will uplift your spirit.
Its fresh chords of lemon verbena will enchant you with its sparkling essences that perfectly merge with soft leaves of violet. This silky composition is complemented by notes of juicy orange, softly sprinkled with delicate fresh basil. Its heart is fully floral with tones of hyacinth in bloom, carnation, and playful lily of the valley. This light floral aroma merges with final warm chords of cypress, precious cashmere wood, and intoxicating iris. This exclusive fragrance by Boucheron is excellent for spring and summer, and its embellished purple flacon perfectly emphasizes the elegance of Jaipur Bracelet.
This exclusive fragrance is just perfect for romantic women who long for meeting their true love and are ready to open their heart! Boucheron Jaipur Bracelet reminds of a garden in bloom where dewy flowers gradually wake up after a soft spring rain. Jaipur Bracelet caresses your soul and its essences perfectly merge with your skin. It has incredibly long-lasting effects and its floral notes pleasantly surround you all day long.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Basil, Violet Leaves, Bitter Orange, Petitgrain, Lemon Verbena
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Hyacinth, Carnation, Lily Of The Valley
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Iris, Cypress, Cashmere Wood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Boucheron
Boucheron was founded in 1858 by a Frenchman called Frederic Boucheron, whose work was mainly in jewellery. Over time, his creations have become extremely sought after and to a certain extent even collectors’ items.
Boucheron added perfumes to their primary business, captivating the world of cosmetics around 1988. The dozens of models produced with these unique scents seem timeless and modern. The precisely decorated bottles contain varied scents from light floral essences to heavier, stronger fragrances for true connoisseurs.