- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Boucheron QuatreIngredients
Let your senses be captivated by this lively and elegant fragrance, which will highlight your unique character. The Boucheron Quatre Eau de Parfum for women, in a flacon inspired by tradition, epitomizes the balance between the modern world and ancient heritage, innovation and tradition, daring style and a classic polished look.
- a floral, fruity fragrance with woody notes
- for modern women of all ages
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
Instantly after putting it on, you will be captivated by the scent of orange and redcurrant. Subsequently, you will be greeted by a flowerbed of romantic jasmine flowers and soft roses. Finally, as these notes fade, the classic scents of wood and musk will come to the forefront, balancing out all the modern components of this fragrance.
Story of the fragrance
The flacon holding the Boucheron Quatre fragrance was inspired by the brand’s iconic collection of rings. Boucheron has been dedicated to jewellery making for more than 160 years. The fragrance was launched in 2015.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Red Currant, Bitter Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rose, Jasmine Sambac
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Wood, Musk
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral, woody
About the brand Boucheron
Boucheron was founded in 1858 by a Frenchman called Frederic Boucheron, whose work was mainly in jewellery. Over time, his creations have become extremely sought after and to a certain extent even collectors’ items.
Boucheron added perfumes to their primary business, captivating the world of cosmetics around 1988. The dozens of models produced with these unique scents seem timeless and modern. The precisely decorated bottles contain varied scents from light floral essences to heavier, stronger fragrances for true connoisseurs.