This product has been packaged by the manufacturer without cellophane.
Please note that the packaging may be different from what you see in the picture.
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Burberry BodyIngredients
Allow yourself to be engulfed by the essence of effortless feminine sensuality which hides inside the Burberry Body Eau de Parfum. It will captivate you just like the sensation of a velvety Burberry trenchcoat on your bare skin.
- a timeless chypre woody fragrance
- for the elegant modern woman
- ideal for daily wear
Composition of the fragrance
The first combination of scents is comprised of gently sweet peach, freesia and absinth. The sensual floral accords of iris and rose follow and are joined by sandalwood, which gives them a slight warmth. The base notes made up of vanilla, amber, musk and gentle cashmere wood give the overall composition a sophisticated softness and a sensual feminine nature.
Story of the fragrance
Burberry Body is the embodiment of British timelessness and elegance, as well as the desire to tear down conventions. The famous model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is the face of this luxurious Eau de Parfum, which was first introduced in 2011.
Has this fragrance caught your attention? In 2019 Burberry decided to innovate the design of some of their perfumes. Therefore it is possible that the bottle or the packaging will be slightly different from the ones in the photo. Rest assured that Burberry fragrances will nonetheless always maintain their timeless British elegance.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Absinth, Peach, Freesia
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Iris, Rose, Sandalwood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Musk, Amber, Cashmere Wood
- Fragrance category
- chypre, woody
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.