BurberryHer Blossom Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
Description Burberry Her BlossomIngredients
Take a stroll through a garden in bloom in the heart of London. The Burberry Her Blossom Eau de Toilette for women is full of fruity and floral notes while also reflecting the character and the pulse of this European city.
- sparkling floral-fruity fragrance
- ideal for a natural born rebel
- amazing for wearing during the day
Composition of the fragrance
The refreshing sweet tangerine juice in the top notes pairs with pink peppercorns. After a short while, the floral notes of the heart come forth, dominated by the romantic blossom of the damson plum and the delicate peony petals. The base consists of sandalwood, amber, and musk, to ensure a great longevity and a bit of mysterious seductiveness.
Story of the fragrance
The Burberry Her Blossom fragrance was designed for a dynamic woman who sets her own rules. It embodies the spirit of London with its ever-changing style and image. The face of this inimitable fragrance from 2019 is the model and actress Cara Delevingne.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Peony, Plum Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Sandalwood, Amber
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.