- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Burberry The BeatIngredients
Music and fragrance have one thing in common ‒ they speak the language that needs no translation, as people all over the world can understand it. Immerse yourself in the playful feminine Burberry The Beat Eau de Parfum and you’ll dance through all of your days with effortless ease.
- a fresh, floral woody fragrance
- for the dynamic, youthful woman
- particularly suitable for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The opening of the composition will surprise you with the freshness of bergamot, tangerine, cardamom and pink pepper. The heart of the fragrance is a harmony of accords featuring captivating iris and pure Ceylon tea. The base notes revolve around the notes of white musk, vetiver and cedar, which give this Eau de Parfum a refined sensuality.
Story of the fragrance
Burberry The Beat was inspired by the music of great British rock bands such as the Arctic Monkeys, Razorlight or The Fratellis. Just like their music, the scent of The Beat awakens an irresistible urge for movement. Even you will fall in love with this unique fragrance, which was launched in 2008.
Has this fragrance caught your attention? In 2019 Burberry decided to innovate the design of some of their perfumes. Therefore it is possible that the bottle or the packaging will be slightly different from the ones in the photo. Rest assured that Burberry fragrances will nonetheless always maintain their timeless British elegance.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Bergamot, Cardamom, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tea, Iris
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, White Musk, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.