CacharelYes I Am Collector Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Cacharel Yes I Am CollectorIngredients
The contrast of power and tenderness in every woman has been captured in a fragrance. Cacharel Yes I Am Collector Eau de Parfum reveals all the different sides of your personality and perfectly underscores your unique charisma.
- sweet fragrance
- fruity fragrance
- spicy fragrance
- for the 21st century woman
- limited edition
- designer bottle
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Raspberry
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Gardenia, Ginger Flower, Amber
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Milk, Sandalwood, Cardamom
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Cacharel
The French Cacharel perfumes are inspired by pure femininity and are playful, dynamic and full of colour. They stand out with their passionate notes and high-grade ingredients, and combine traditional and modern influences.
The founder of the brand, Jean Bousquet, was originally a designer. Back in the 1960s, Cacharel became one of the first fashion houses to introduce a ready-to-wear collection as an alternative to haute couture. With its fresh and fashionable clothing, the brand was way ahead of its time, both in the world of fashion and then also with its perfumes.
Cacharel fragrances celebrate femininity and romance, and present them in a variety of forms – the legendary Anaïs Anaïs perfume for girls, the passionate Eau de Parfum Cacharel Amor Amor, or the daring, independent Yes I Am. Each and every perfume by Cacharel is an olfactory expression of the different stages in the life of every woman.