Calvin KleinTruth for Men Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
Description Calvin Klein Truth for MenIngredients
Truth for Men Eau de Toilette by Calvin Klein is the fifth cologne in a row from this company. It entered the market in 2002 as the counterpart to the perfume Truth for Women.
Its goal of merging with nature is reflected in its composition. At the same time, however, it underscores masculine strength and, especially, natural sensuality. Men who love the long-lasting fresh feeling which comes after a pleasant bath will particularly appreciate Truth for Men.
The accord in scent of the eau de toilette effloresces out of the fresh tones inspired by spring and highlighted by the exotic scent of white patchouli and a spicy hint of cardamom and basil. The finish is ruled by woodsy scents of red pine, wacapu and cedar wood driven by the atmosphere of a summer forest.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Basil, Cardamom, Green Leaves
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Resin, Fern
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Red Cedar, Woody Notes
- Fragrance category
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.