- Review 1
Description Coach PlatinumIngredients
Coach Platinum Eau de Parfum for men is a refreshing oriental fragrance that will stay with you throughout your life adventures at all times.
- aromatic, refreshing spicy fragrance
- for adventurers and travellers
- suitable for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The initial combination of black pepper and juniper berries is enriched with a sour-sweet aroma of pineapple. The beginning then mellows down into the herbal notes of sage, cashmeran and green geranium. The very masculine base of this Eau de Parfum will awake the explorer in you thanks to the rough notes of saddle leather, exotic sandalwood and patchouli. A drop of vanilla adds a sweet undertone to play up your delicate side.
Story of the fragrance
This composition was inspired and should be reminiscent of a wild road trip across America which ends in the concrete jungle of New York City. Coach Platinum was designed by the perfumer Bruno Jovanovic.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Juniper Berries, Pineapple, Black Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Geranium, Sage, Cashmeran
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Leather, Patchouli, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody