DunhillCentury Blue Eau de Parfum for Men
- About the brand
Description Dunhill Century BlueIngredients
New day – new opportunity to tackle more challenges. Dunhill Century Blue Eau de Parfum for men will refresh your mind so that you can boldly follow your instinct. Embrace your everyday adventures!
- woody fragrance
- citrus fragrance
- aromatic fragrance with herbal notes
- for an active man full of energy
- fresh fragrance, ideal for hot weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Italian Bergamot, Patchouli, Aromatic Notes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Ginger, Leather, Orris
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Amber, Sea Salt
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Dunhill
Dunhill are not just cigarettes for the rich with a quaint box shaped to fit the pocket of a tuxedo – but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Alfred Dunhill founded the Dunhill brand in London in 1893 shortly after reaching adulthood. It was basically a man thing for him from the start.
In the early years of Dunhill they produced leather accessories for car makers and men’s needs, as well as horse reins. It was only much later that Dunhill began looking to manufacture other accessories such as watches, smoking accessories, writing accessories, or fragrances.
The common denominator for all Dunhill fragrances is masculinity, the respectability of the upper classes, and being long-lasting. Dunhill Desire for Men is in great demand with its base notes in precious wood. Jude Law is one actor to promote the brand.