DunhillDesire Extreme Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
Description Dunhill Desire ExtremeIngredients
Whether you’re heading to an important business meeting, a party with friends, or a dinner with your femme fatale, Dunhill Desire Extreme Eau de Toilette for men will always be a great choice. This fragrance boosts your confidence every time you want to shine.
- aromatic fragrance with herbal notes
- citrus fragrance
- leather fragrance
- especially suitable for a man who’s not afraid to be himself
- warm fragrance, ideal for cold weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Saffron, Blood Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Clary Sage, Cypress
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vetiver, Patchouli, Leather, Amber
- Fragrance category
- citrus, leather
About the brand Dunhill
Dunhill are not just cigarettes for the rich with a quaint box shaped to fit the pocket of a tuxedo – but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Alfred Dunhill founded the Dunhill brand in London in 1893 shortly after reaching adulthood. It was basically a man thing for him from the start.
In the early years of Dunhill they produced leather accessories for car makers and men’s needs, as well as horse reins. It was only much later that Dunhill began looking to manufacture other accessories such as watches, smoking accessories, writing accessories, or fragrances.
The common denominator for all Dunhill fragrances is masculinity, the respectability of the upper classes, and being long-lasting. Dunhill Desire for Men is in great demand with its base notes in precious wood. Jude Law is one actor to promote the brand.