EisenbergI Am Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Eisenberg I AmIngredients
Her sensual and softly awakening charm and magic. She’s a little bit mysterious, a bit of a dreamer, she’s every woman, and she’s the only woman. Discover the story of a muse told by Eisenberg I Am Eau de Parfum.
- a fruity-floral fragrance with spicy notes
- for passionate and romantic women who live for love
- inspired by one of José Eisenberg’s memories
The bewitching Eisenberg I Am fragrance opens with a combination of delicious raspberry, fresh bergamot, and black and pink peppercorn. The floral heart is dominated by magnolia followed by rose, violet, and intoxicating jasmine. The memorable trace of the whole composition is sealed in with notes of amber and sandalwood in the drydown, accompanied by vetiver, musk, vanilla, and benzoin.
Story of the fragrance
The I Am fragrance for women is a story of a passionate, mysterious, confident woman who knows what she wants to be – a woman who lives for love and dedicates her life to it. This woman lives in her own world, not letting anyone in unless she wants to. Even when you’re finally allowed to step in, her true identity remains a mystery. One thing is certain – you will never forget her.
The fragrance was inspired by a memory of José Eisenberg and the painter Juarez Machado who were both fascinated by a world they could not enter. They shared this indescribable feeling of being mere observers that every artist experiences when they’re trying to capture the soul of their muse.
Even the image on the box of Eisenberg I Am is a reminder of an atelier in Montmartre and depicts both the muse and the painter, the observed and the observer, while they share this moment, each in their own world. This dreamy instant reflecting an intimate point in time is what inspired the unique fragrance.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Raspberry, Black Pepper, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Jasmine, Rose, Magnolia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Musk, Sandalwood, Amber, Vetiver, Benzoin
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Eisenberg
Eisenberg, a French brand of luxury cosmetics and perfumes, represents a combination of beauty, timelessness and perfection. It bears the name of its founder José Eisenberg who gave it life and true meaning through his uncompromising approach and creative enthusiasm.
José Eisenberg began working in the fashion industry when he was 21, but he left the field for some time in order to work in IT. When he founded his own beauty brand in 2000, he created a world that combines both of his great passions – art and technology – in a unique way.
All Eisenberg skin-care and body-care products contain active natural ingredients, premium raw materials such as diamond dust or pure gold, and last but not least the patented TriO-Molecular complex. This complex is the result of a 15-year-long research and represents an effective tool which prevents and corrects signs of ageing.
In keeping with the ethos of the brand, Eisenberg fragrances reflect the dreams of their creator. This luxury fragrance line is as precious as the emotions it inspires.