Elizabeth ArdenWhite Tea Vanilla Orchid Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
Description Elizabeth Arden White Tea Vanilla OrchidIngredients
Elizabeth Arden White Tea Vanilla Orchid Eau de Toilette for women will become your new addiction you simply won’t be willing to give up. It’s magic spell will enchant you from the first sniff and every new day will be a proof that you simply need to keep it on your vanity at all times.
- floral fragrance
- sweet fragrance
- citrus fragrance
- brings out the sensuality in every woman
- fresh fragrance, ideal for hot weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Elemi, Bergamot, Lemon, Quince
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Gardenia, White Tea, Vanilla Orchid
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Ambrette, Amberwood, Musk, Orris
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Elizabeth Arden
Elizabeth Arden fragrance and beauty | The company was founded in 1910 by Florence Nightingale Graham, an American-Canadian entrepreneur who went by the name Elizabeth Arden.
An ardent fighter for women’s rights and an expert on beauty products, Elizabeth Arden remains an inspiration to women all over the world to this day. In the time when she opened her first salon on New York’s Fifth Avenue, women rarely owned businesses and most of them didn’t use makeup on a regular basis. During World War II, Arden was designing products for women serving in the army, and in 1946 she became one of the first women to grace the cover of Time magazine.
Elizabeth Arden was also one of the first ones to apply the results of scientific research to beauty products. She urged women to stay hydrated, keep away from direct sunlight and practise yoga every day. Living by what she preached, Elizabeth lived to be 87 and created one of the most respected empires in the beauty industry.
Elizabeth Arden products aim to enhance and beautify skin instead of covering it, which is what made them popular with fabulous women like Marilyn Monroe or Marlene Dietrich.
One of the Elizabeth Arden’s most popular products is the Eight Hour Cream which protects and moisturises dry, cracked or irritated skin. When it comes to fragrances, the brand’s flagship perfume is probably the 5th Avenue, famous for its elegant floral aroma.