Estée LauderBronze Goddess Eau de Parfum For Women
- About the brand
Description Estée Lauder Bronze GoddessIngredients
Experience summer that never ends. Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau de Parfum will remind you of the carefree summer days and beautiful sunshine in any season.
- floral-oriental fragrance
- evokes the feeling of endless summer
- for everyday wear as well as special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
From the start, your senses will be captivated by Italian bergamot, ginger extract and juicy tangerine. The heart then brings Indian jasmine, creamy coconut and frangipani petals. The long-lasting drydown of the fragrance features delicious vanilla, warm cashmere wood, musk and amber.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Ginger, Italian Bergamot, Mandarin Blossom
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Coconut, Frangipani, Jasmine Sambac Absolute
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla Absolute, Musk, Amber, Cashmere Wood
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Estée Lauder
Estée Lauder cosmetics bear the name of their founder, who caused a revolution in the beauty world in the 20th century. As the niece of a pharmacist, Estée got into cosmetic production at an early age and was soon mixing her first face cream. In 1946, she started selling her own Estée Lauder products.
The Estée Lauder brand was built on dedication, perseverance and passion. Estée often visited beauty salons all over New York, and the brand prospered thanks to personalised recommendations by individual customers, with Estée Lauder skin care products soon becoming famous.
From a small business, it gradually became a premium brand in an international format. The iconic Estée Lauder foundation is now an integral part of many women’s makeup bag and, because of its luxury ingredients and scientific approach, Estée Lauder face cream is the best you could ask for for your skin. The Estée Lauder philosophy is quite simple – every woman can look beautiful, regardless of age.