- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Estée Lauder SpellboundIngredients
Remember the feeling of being freshly in love? Estée Lauder Spellbound Eau de Parfum for women can recreate it in all of its facets. The irresistible composition includes notes of spices, flowers, fruits and vanilla, evoking passion, sensibility and femininity. In short – this is the perfect fragrance for a romantic date.
- floral-oriental fragrance for women
- evokes the first days of being in love
- first introduced in 1991
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with tender rose, lily of the valley and sweet apricot, which are followed by orange blossom and aromatic cardamon in the heart. The long-lasting base notes include warm sandalwood, delicious vanilla and amber.
Story of the fragrance
Estée Lauder Spellbound was first introduced back in 1991. As Evelyn Lauder herself said, “Romance and imagination make everyday struggles easier to deal with. We all want to fall in love... and Spellbound makes it possible.”
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Rose, Fruity Notes, Brasilian Rose Wood, Lily Of The Valley, Apricot, Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Daffodil, Jasmine, Cardamom, Heliotrope, Carnation, Tuberose, Orange Blossom, Lily
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Benzoin, Vanilla, Vetiver, Cedar, Civet, Musk, Sandalwood, Opoponax, Amber
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Estée Lauder
Estée Lauder cosmetics bear the name of their founder, who caused a revolution in the beauty world in the 20th century. As the niece of a pharmacist, Estée got into cosmetic production at an early age and was soon mixing her first face cream. In 1946, she started selling her own Estée Lauder products.
The Estée Lauder brand was built on dedication, perseverance and passion. Estée often visited beauty salons all over New York, and the brand prospered thanks to personalised recommendations by individual customers, with Estée Lauder skin care products soon becoming famous.
From a small business, it gradually became a premium brand in an international format. The iconic Estée Lauder foundation is now an integral part of many women’s makeup bag and, because of its luxury ingredients and scientific approach, Estée Lauder face cream is the best you could ask for for your skin. The Estée Lauder philosophy is quite simple – every woman can look beautiful, regardless of age.