Etienne AignerDebut Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Etienne Aigner DebutIngredients
There’s no reason to hide your passionate side. Etienne Aigner Debut Eau de Parfum for women brims with excitement, desire, and naughtiness, binding everyone around with its sensual spell.
- oriental fragrance
- floral fragrance
- brings out the sensuality in every woman
- suitable for everyday wear
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Bergamot, Petitgrain, Green Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Water Lily, Jasmine, Orange Tree Blossom, Sunflower
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Cedar, Patchouli, Musk
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Etienne Aigner
Etienne Aigner is another perfume brand that emerged from a completely different industry than the world of cosmetics and unmistakable fragrances. The founder of Aigner was Etienne Aigner, who, in 1965, embarked on professional and stylishly successful manufacturing of leather goods, such as handbags, wallets, belts, and other similar products.
However, the Etienne Aigner perfume only appeared on the saturated market in 1975. The very special and unusual combinations of individual elements led to the creation of completely original fragrances for both men and women.