Etienne AignerNo. 1 Intense Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
Description Etienne Aigner No. 1 IntenseIngredients
New day – new opportunity to tackle more challenges. Etienne Aigner No. 1 Intense Eau de Toilette for men will refresh your mind so that you can boldly follow your instinct. Embrace your everyday adventures!
- leather fragrance
- woody fragrance
- for natural-born leaders with a dynamic personality
- warm fragrance, ideal for cold weather
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Citrus Fruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cinnamon, Amber
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vetiver, Patchouli, Agar Wood
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Etienne Aigner
Etienne Aigner is another perfume brand that emerged from a completely different industry than the world of cosmetics and unmistakable fragrances. The founder of Aigner was Etienne Aigner, who, in 1965, embarked on professional and stylishly successful manufacturing of leather goods, such as handbags, wallets, belts, and other similar products.
However, the Etienne Aigner perfume only appeared on the saturated market in 1975. The very special and unusual combinations of individual elements led to the creation of completely original fragrances for both men and women.