Gloria VanderbiltVanderbilt Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
Description Gloria Vanderbilt VanderbiltIngredients
Vanderbilt by Gloria Vanderbilt is a classic fragrance that can metamorphize any woman into an elegant and sensual lady. Its luxurious bottle bearing the motif of a gold swan ensconces the fragrance of soft oriental jasmine and cinnamon combined with the sweet tones of vanilla and pineapple. The finish will develop into a long-lasting and pleasantly refreshing orange blossom and vetiver. Cast your inhibitions aside and cloak yourself in self-confidence and sensuality. Obtain Vanderbilt Perfume and mesmerize everyone around you.
Perfumes from Gloria Vanderbilt are characterized by the option of luxury at a great price. They are replete with freshness, elegance and sensuality. Moreover, the perfume’s pleasant design draws its inspiration from the successful 20th century painter. Do not put it off! Acquire beauty and intoxication from Vanderbilt by Gloria Vanderbilt.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Green Notes, Bergamot, Orange Tree Blossom, Aldehydes, Pineapple, Lavender
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Iris, Ylang-Ylang, Rose, Carnation, Tuberose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Opoponax, Musk, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Cinnamon
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Gloria Vanderbilt
Gloria Vanderbilt, the American artist, actress, painter, and fashion designer, was born in New York in 1924. She was an extremely rich heiress who studied acting and art. Later, she became known for her paintings. Since 1968, her drawings have appeared on the products of Hallmark Cards and Bloomcraft.
Gloria Vanderbilt began by designing patterns on porcelain, glassware, tableware, and textiles. In the 1970s, she really broke into the fashion industry. First, she launched a collection of silk scarves under her own name, followed by a collection of jeans, blouses, shoes, leather goods, perfumes, and other products.
The first Gloria Vanderbilt perfume saw the light of day in 1982, followed by others soon after. Gloria Vanderbilt creates its successful fragrances with the best known experts in the field of perfumery.