- About the brand
- Review 6
Description Gucci BloomIngredients
Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum for women takes you into a beautiful, blossoming garden, where you can smell the most delicate flowers.
- a delicate, floral fragrance
- for the romantic woman
- particularly suitable for everyday wear
The composition of the fragrance
The composition of Bloom Eau de Parfum is purely floral. It combines accords of honeysuckle, tuberose and Arabian jasmine, making the fragrance refined, elegant and deeply feminine. The floral aroma is supported by iris root, which is known for its sensuality and gives the composition of the fragrance the desired depth and charm.
The story of the fragrance
In 2015, the Italian designer Alessandro Michele became the creative director at Gucci. For him, flowers in all forms and shapes are literally an obsession, so in 2017 he launched his first fragrance, Bloom, which is a celebration of his lifelong fascination. The soft pink colour of petals even appears on the bottle itself, which is enclosed in a box with a rich floral print.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Rangoon Creeper (Chinese Honeysuckle)
- Fragrance category
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.