Hugo BossBOSS Bottled Eau de Parfum for Men
- About the brand
Description Hugo Boss BOSS BottledIngredients
Become the man who always succeeds. Hugo Boss BOSS Eau de Parfum for men will remind you that the best results come when you find the balance between all the aspects of your life. Let it bring out your natural charisma and determination, and use it to help you pursue your goals every single day.
- woody spicy fragrance with fruity elements
- successor of the iconic BOSS Bottled with a new intensity
- designed by perfumer Honorine Blanc
Composition of the fragrance
This fragrance opens with the absolutely essential aroma of apple, complemented by citrussy bergamot and sage with a pinch of black pepper from Madagascar to give it a more masculine quality. They’re followed by spices represented by cardamon, cinnamon and nutmeg, giving the aftershave warmth and uniqueness with an addictive quality. Finally, olive wood, patchouli and vetiver bring in the long, slow drydown of the fragrance.
Story of the fragrance
Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled from 1998 is a legend among masculine fragrances, beloved by men all over the world. The new Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled Eau de Parfum launched in 2020 develops the formula of its predecessor and in many way adapts it to contemporary standards, including the core idea of “being the man of today” which characterises them both.
This lively, intense and timeless fragrance reminds you that while in the past success might have been defined by society, today we get to define it ourselves. The BOSS Bottled man is perfectly embodied by Chris Hemsworth, the charismatic ambassador of this fragrance.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Black Pepper, Sage, Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cardamom, Cinnamon, Nutmeg
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vetiver, Patchouli, Musk, Olive Tree
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss has become synonymous with luxury and high quality in men's fashion, accessories and cosmetics. Since its inception, it has been sought after for its high-quality fabrics and its German eye for detail and precision.
Hugo Boss prides itself on its efforts to fulfil the needs and wishes of all its customers. The same applies to cosmetics, where the firm places great emphasis on selecting ingredients of only the best possible quality. Thanks to this approach, Hugo Boss is the de facto ruler of the world of men's fashion, but it also makes a range of perfumes and exclusive clothing for women.
The first Hugo Boss fragrance was developed in the 1990s; today, the brand offers several lines of modern women's and men's perfumes tailored to the contemporary lifestyle. Hugo Boss perfumes are created with a high degree of precision with the intention of reflecting the strong personality of their wearer and underlining their beauty.