Juliette has a gunInto the Void Eau de Parfum Unisex
- About the brand
Description Juliette has a gun Into the VoidIngredients
In a black hole, the laws of physics, gravity and time cease to matter. Science can explain a lot, but this phenomenon remains a mystery – so close your eyes and give in to the unknown secrets of the dark. Juliette has a Gun Into The Void is the scent of black light, attracting you like a lamp in the middle of the night, just as mysterious and seductive as a black hole.
- dark, woody oriental fragrance
- for anyone who loves mystery
- especially great for colder days
Composition of the fragrance
Warm and bitter liquorice, patchouli and papyrus resemble the scent of dry soil at night. Guaiac and cedar wood lift the fragrance with a cloud of tobacco smoke and dark woods. A silhouette of a woman’s body appears in the light of intoxicating black orchid and vanillic, sweet tonka bean.
Story of the fragrance
Into the Void is an olfactory masterpiece that was inspired by the fascinating black holes that remain a mystery despite the fact that modern science can explain so much of our world. Laws of physics, gravity and time don’t matter in a black hole – which is why Into the Void is such a dark, weightless fragrance that emanates from your skin into the air and lingers around you like the stars that fill the universe.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tonka Beans, Orchid
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Patchouli, Guaiac Wood, Papyrus, Ambroxan
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Juliette has a gun
The Juliette Has a Gun fragrance is inspired by the work of William Shakespeare, but the renowned renaissance romance gains a modern slant in this case. The brand concept symbolises independence and freedom, giving women an imaginary weapon allowing them to stand up to men in the age-old battle of the sexes, passion and love.
Juliette Has a Gun is the work of Roman Ricci, the grandson of the famous fashion designer Nina Ricci, whose perfumes have swept the world. The new generation of this family burst into the beauty world in 2006, fearlessly breaking the rules of modern perfumery. Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume drew attention with its single element – Ambroxan.
The designer bottles, outstanding concept, the main creator’s personality and the overall image make the Juliette Has a Gun perfume brand a distinctive platform for women who have high self-esteem and are not afraid to be provocative, and yet are still very much real women.