Kringle CandleCherry Blossom tealight candle
Description Kringle Candle Cherry BlossomIngredients
The Kringle Candle Cherry Blossom tealight creates an atmosphere for every romantic dinner or regular evening. A candle placed in a candlestick becomes a home accessory and gives your smaller rooms a pleasant scent. A combination of several fragrances allows you to create a fragrant experience to your liking.
- a floral fragrance
- a fresh fragrance
- an airy, clean fragrance
- a spring fragrance
- a summer fragrance
- clean burning
- cotton wick
- recyclable product
How to use:
Place the candle on a heat-resistant surface. Do not leave to burn for more than four hours. Never let the candle burn to the end. Never leave a burning candle unattended or close to easily flammable objects. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Follow the instructions included.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Apricot, Cherry, Cherry Blossom
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Musk, Red Fruits
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Rose, Sandalwood
- Character of home fragrance
- Type of Wick
- Type of Wax