- About the brand
- Review 5
Description Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 BlancIngredients
Pure elegance will always be in vogue. And when you add a bit of ingenuity and style, you’ll create something irresistible, like the Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc Eau de Toilette for men. This fragrance was inspired by a polo shirt – and it will wrap you in an essence of masculinity and confidence just like a good shirt.
- woody floral fragrance, ideal for everyday wear
- in a minimalist, elegant white bottle
- bottle with an alligator made of fabric – symbol of Lacoste
Composition of the fragrance
Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc will refresh your senses from the first sniff with notes of invigorating rosemary, sweet and spicy cardamon, and juicy grapefruit. Your olfactory experience will later continue with the floral notes of ylang-ylang and tuberose. The grandiose and lasting finale of the fragrance is dominated by a combination of suede and leather notes with smokey sweet vetiver.
Story of the fragrance
A Lacoste polo shirt is an iconic piece of men’s fashion – one that could be characterised as simple, clean, and timelessly elegant. The same qualities are reflected in Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc. The letter L stands for Lacoste, number 1 is for uniqueness, 2 is a code for short sleeve, and 12 is the prototype chosen by René Lacoste himself.
This Eau de Toilette will bring you the playful spirit and confidence of the brand, evoking a similar feeling to the one you experience when putting on a Lacoste L.12.12 polo shirt.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cedar, Rosemary, Cardamom
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Ylang-Ylang, Tuberose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Virginia Cedar, Suede, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Lacoste
Lacoste is a symbol of casual elegance, both in fashion and the world of fragrance. The brand was founded in 1933 by the famous tennis player René Lacoste, and at first focused solely on manufacturing sportswear. The French champion wanted to feel comfortable when playing while also feeling like a gentleman. Relaxation, simplicity and natural elegance are still reflected in Lacoste fashion and Lacoste perfume today.
René Lacoste did not just give the brand its name but also the famous symbol – the green crocodile – which was inspired by his nickname “the Crocodile” given to him by American journalists after his captain in the Davis Cup promised to buy him a crocodile-leather suitcase for winning a match.
The first Lacoste fragrance was launched in 1984, followed by entire perfume ranges for both men and women. Lacoste fragrances for men and women have mostly been inspired by a variety of sports. Lacoste fragrances have been symbols of casual elegance for several decades, making Lacoste one of the most famous fashion brands today.