MexxIce Touch Man (2014) Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
Description Mexx Ice Touch Man (2014)Ingredients
Don’t let anything stop you and get a proper energy boost in any situation. Mexx Ice Touch Man (2014) Eau de Toilette for men will bring you an instant dose of new vigour on a sensory level and give you enough energy to handle everything with confidence and ease.
- citrus fragrance
- clean and fresh fragrance
- for an active man full of energy
- fresh fragrance, ideal for hot weather
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Green Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Cedar, Water Notes
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Amber
- Fragrance category
- aquatic, woody
About the brand Mexx
Mexx I perfumes | The successful designer Rattan Chadha, who started selling his own fashion collection in the Netherlands in 1970, is behind this brand. The current name came along sixteen years later, when two previously independent brands, Moustache (for men – M) and Emmanuelle (for women – E) were joined, with ‘XX’ symbolising two kisses. Nowadays, Mexx products are available in over 55 countries worldwide.
Mexx draws inspiration from the bustle of cities that never sleep. Alongside clothing and quality cosmetics, they also have prescription glasses, sunglasses, and other accessories. The scents on which Mexx collaborates with successful perfumers such as Benoist Lapouza and Nathalie Lorson are very fresh and lively and exude a youthful energy.
The company’s philosophy is based on these seven values: intelligence, enthusiasm, energy, honesty, authenticity, positivity, and diversity. It is interesting that Mexx attaches great importance to environmental protection and is also interested in animal welfare – for example, it recently temporarily suspended the collection of angora (in response to shocking videos from some rabbit farms).
In addition to perfumes Mexx also offers shower gels, body lotions, aftershave lotions, etc. The main target group for Mexx is younger people, which is also reflected in the packaging of the products mentioned. If you consider yourself an optimist with a free spirit and want to underline your individuality even more, Mexx is just right for you.
Mexx is sure to appeal to anyone who is sporty, wants to live life to the full and have fun, and is not seeking luxury but a modern fragrance for a reasonable price.