- About the brand
- Review 3
Description Michael Kors Michael KorsIngredients
Treat yourself to a bit of luxury and turn your fragrance into a sensual signature anywhere you go. Michael Kors Michael Kors Eau de Parfum for women contains the dazzling combination of flowers and fruit that will always help you draw attention. The individual rare ingredients come from London, Shanghai, St. Tropez and Capri to form a strong and completely enchanting composition.
- very memorable and stunning feminine fragrance
- highlights the elegance of any woman
- suitable for everyday wear as well as evening occasions
Composition of the fragrance
Experience this perfume and give in to the enchanting opening notes of delicate, sweet freesia, frankincense and osmanthus. Then enter a garden in full bloom with the scent of blue iris, intoxicating lily, tender peony and a subtly sweet accord of tuberose. Finally, enjoy the earthy caress of cashmere wood, vetiver and musk.
Story of the fragrance
Michael Kors Michael Kors as well as its elegant and luxurious bottle were created to embody the idea of perfection. According to Michael Kors himself, this Eau de Parfum instantly draws the attention of everyone around and you’ll be constantly asked what you’re wearing. The fragrance was introduced in 2000.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Osmanthus, Frankincense, Freesia
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Peony, Lily, Tuberose, Orris
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Vetiver, Cashmere Wood
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Michael Kors
Michael Kors is an American fashion designer who is a highly respected icon of the fashion world. He began designing at the age of 19, studying fashion design in New York as well. He then got a job as creative director at the famous Celine fashion house.
In 2003 he founded a brand under his name which now enjoys the hallmark of being one of the most important and most sought-after fashion brands in the world. His designs satisfy even the most demanding of clienteles; they are timeless, stylishly clean, and refined, so do not seek too much extravagance in his work. Michael Kors clothing just works anywhere, meaning you will always look good.
The Michael Kors brand has also received a lot of prestigious awards worldwide. Beyond the clothing collection, you can also get carried away by his jewellery collection, especially his wristwatches and handbags and, last but not least, his high-quality, original perfumes.