- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Mugler AngelIngredients
Mugler Angel – wilder than your dreams.
Don’t be afraid to make your dreams come true – Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum for women will be with you every step of the way. This fragrance gives you confidence, seductiveness and femininity that will make your dreams come true. All you need is a bit of courage.
- gourmand fragrance for women
- in a refillable bottle
- ideal for evenings and colder weather
Composition of the fragrance
Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum combines the power of patchouli with the sensuality of praline, red berries and intense vanilla. The opening notes are dominated by Calabrian bergamot, while the heart reveals an irresistibly sweet notes of chocolate and caramel-covered fruit, like a delicious praline. The long-lasting drydown then features patchouli and gourmand vanilla.
Story of the fragrance
In 1992, Mugler caused a veritable revolution in the world of perfumery by introducing the groundbreaking Angel – a fragrance free of any flowers, yet rich in addictive gourmand notes. The bottle shaped like a five-pointed star was designed by Manfred Thierry Mugler himself, and the composition was created by perfumers Olivier Cresp and Yves de Chirin.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Rose, Jasmine, Dewberry, Orchid, Helional, Strawberry, Honey
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Coumarin, Chocolate, Caramel
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Patchouli, Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Mugler
Thierry Mugler (born 1948 in Strasbourg, France) opened a salon of the same name in 1973 in the fashion capital of Paris. In the 1970s, he mainly focused on French customers and specialised in clever ideas that went against momentary trends. He only had a go at his first perfume in 1992.
Thierry Mugler sees himself more as a conductor who adds a concrete form to what he can see around him on a daily basis. Of course, he is quite a successful ‘conductor’ in both fashion and accessories, and also the Thierry Mugler brand perfumes. He is currently gaining ground with Thierry Mugler Alien or the timeless, ageless Thierry Mugler Angel. As a costume designer, Thierry Mugler is responsible for many of Beyoncé’s outfits, and was also involved in the making of the film “Perfume: The Story of a Murderer”.