Paco RabanneLady Million Lucky Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Paco Rabanne Lady Million LuckyIngredients
The euphoric Paco Rabanne Lady Million Lucky Eau de Parfum was designed for women who always trust their luck. Their life is an exciting game to be won and no limits apply to them.
- a floral fruity fragrance
- for a confident woman who goes for what she wants
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The top notes are an explosion of irresistibly sweet raspberries with a subtle aroma of hazelnut. In the heart of Lady Million Lucky, you will notice the intense floral essences of rose and jasmine, while the velvety base is composed of warm cedar wood, cashmere and sandalwood. A honey note provides a gourmand touch at the end.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Hazelnut, Jasmine, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Sandalwood, Honey, Cashmere Wood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Paco Rabanne
Paco Rabanne fragrances are built on the idea of luxury, quality and sophisticated extravagance. These aromatic compositions which come in uniquely distinctive bottles are just as unusual as the life and work of the designer who gave them his name.
Paco Rabanne is a pseudonym that made Francisco Rabaneda Cuervo famous. This Spanish designer grew up in France where he worked in several Parisian fashion houses before he founded his own brand in 1966. His eclectic designs from unusual materials then quickly started drawing attention and earned the brand global recognition.
The first Paco Rabanne perfume was introduced only 3 years later and has been since followed by dozens of fragrances for both women and men. The initial floral compositions were later joined by woody and spicy ingredients which provided the brand’s signature sex-appeal. Paco Rabanne 1 Million is a prime example of this quality and a true modern classic.