This product has been packaged by the manufacturer without cellophane.
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Revlon JontueIngredients
Enjoy a day full of delicate floral magic. Revlon Jontue Eau de Cologne has the power of a thousand petals whose gorgeous scent will bring out your femininity and natural charm.
- floral fragrance
- aromatic fragrance with herbal notes
- woody fragrance
- for temperamental women full of energy
- suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Gardenia, Bergamot, Rose, Chamomile
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Ylang-Ylang, Sage, Tuberose, Mimosa
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Moss, Musk, Vetiver, Benzoin
- Fragrance category
- floral, green
About the brand Revlon
The Revlon brand has first-class cosmetics and quality perfumes. The brand was founded in 1932 by the Revson brothers and Charles Lachman, who added the L from his name to the surname Revson. That is how Revlon as we know it came about.
The brand headquarters are in Barcelona. The company's first product was a nail polish, and thanks to its success the Revlon range began to grow rapidly with other beauty products. In 1973 they had success with the Jontue perfume, which became a bestseller in the USA.
Their controversial advertising always aroused great interest, and Revlon had an annual turnover worth billions of dollars by the 1970s and ’80s. Currently, Revlon is one of the largest cosmetics giants and is known throughout the world.