- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Rihanna Reb´l FleurIngredients
Start every day in a fearless spirit, aware of your own sex-appeal. Rihanna Reb’l Fleur Eau de Parfum for women is the perfect fragrance to help you do it. Every drop reflects its exotic origin as well as the contemporary urban life of the famous singer who gave her name and likeness to this perfume.
- fruity chypre fragrance with floral notes
- ideal for evening occasions or colder months
- introduced in 2011
Composition of the fragrance
From the first sniff, you’ll notice sweet, juicy peach, plum and red berries. The fruity trio later gives way to the full power of tuberose, hibiscus and violet, all accompanied by notes of coconut water. The final combination of powdery notes including musk, velvety amber, patchouli and vanilla evokes hot skin and makes the entire composition utterly flawless.
Story of the fragrance
Rihanna Reb’l Fleur was designed by perfumers Caroline Sabas and Marypierre Julien. This daring Eau de Parfum is very feminine, sexy and unforgettable – just like the Barbadian beauty and pop icon herself.
The elegant bottle with black velvet ribbons and a golden ring around the cap reminds you of a stiletto heel. It perfectly corresponds with the intense and tempting character of the fragrance, and will become the centrepiece of your vanity.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Peach, Plum, Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Coconut, Tuberose, Hibiscus
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Patchouli, Musk, Amber
- Fragrance category
- fruity, chypre
About the brand Rihanna
Rihanna, the world-famous pop singer, launched her first perfume in 2011. She was known for her hits Umbrella and SOS, which put her on the starry road to success. Rihanna says of her perfume: “There’s a feminine, romantic element to the fragrance – but there’s also a defiant quality.”
This duality is also reflected in her music and lifestyle. Rihanna’s unique fragrances are made for romantic rebels who still want to be a lady.