For professional use only
Get rid of grey hair and dazzle everyone with your perfect tresses. Schwarzkopf Professional IGORA Royal hair dye will give your hair an intense colour and perfectly cover your greys, plus it contains special nourishing ingredients to make your hair beautifully healthy. Treat yourself to the luxury of gorgeous hair.
- takes gentle care of your hair and doesn’t cause damage during the colouring process
- provides intensive colour
- leaves hair shiny and soft
- perfectly covers grey hair
- easy to apply
Ingredients:moringa oleifera extract – protects hair during colouring and restores its structure Color Crystal Complex – leaves hair smooth and soft
How to apply:
According to the manufacturer’s instructions, mix the hair dye with the Igora Royal Colorist Creme or Igora Royal Colorist Color & Care developer in the following combinations:
If you’re colouring dark hair or using pastel shades, use the 10 vol. (3%) developer.
To cover grey hair, lighten your hair colour by up to 2 shades, or enhancing your colour, choose the 20 vol. (6%) developer.
To lighten your hair by 2 to 3 shades, use the 30 vol. (9%) developer.
For a stronger lightening effect of 3 to 4 shades, use the 40 vol. (12%) developer.
|Hair type||all hair types|
|Purpose||Professional Hair Dye|
Complete ingredients list
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions.
- Read and follow instructions.
- This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16.
- Temporary ‘black henna’ tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
- Do not colour your hair if: — you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp, — you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair, — you have experienced a reaction to a temporary ‘black henna’ tattoo in the past.
- Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them.
- Avoid contact with eyes or damaged skin
- YOU MUST DO AN ALLERGY ALERT TEST WITHOUT FAIL 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH USE OF THIS PRODUCT.
- For professional use only.
- Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows.
- Wear suitable gloves.
- Rinse hair well after application.
- If during this period you notice any abnormal reactions- such as itching, redness or swelling in or around the test area, DO NOT APPLY THE PRODUCT.
- Do not use for purposes other than hair colouring.
Treat your hair with truly professional care products by Schwarzkopf Professional! This globally popular brand of hair care products works on the design of its products very closely with leading professional hair stylists who have extensive experience when it comes to hair care!
You can choose exactly what suits your hair type from the wide range of Schwarzkopf Professional products. The individual product lines are colour-coded for easy recognition and offer you everything you need to take care of your hair.
Schwarzkopf Professional has been on the market for over 100 years and in this time has learnt perfectly how to take care of your hair so as to keep it healthy under all circumstances. This successful company was originally a small drugstore run by Hans Schwarzkopf, a chemist, in Berlin. Hair products soon became very popular with his customers and their innovative technologies revolutionised the market for hair care.
Now Schwarzkopf Professional owns a huge number of patents and sets the pace for the global market. Schwarzkopf Professional hair care can be found in salons and shops on every continent. So if you want a truly professional appearance when it comes to your hair, go for Schwarzkopf Professional hair care – you won’t regret it!