SoulettoReminiscense Reed Diffuser aroma diffuser with filling
Description Souletto Reminiscense Reed DiffuserIngredients
You don’t have to travel all over the world to be able to enjoy a summer atmosphere every day of the year. Just snuggle up comfortably with your Souletto Reminiscense aroma diffuser and refill, letting it gradually release refreshing notes of lily of the valley and musk. This combination creates the ideal space for relaxation, which will bring about only the most wonderful memories.
- an elegant and easy way to fill the desired area with a wonderful fragrance
- a refreshing, bright fragrance with floral, fruity and musky notes
- the beautiful design of the diffuser makes it the perfect decorative piece
- constant dispersal of fragrance without the need for further intervention
- achieve greater intensity by turning the reed diffuser sticks
- country of origin: the Netherlands
Composition of the fragrance:
the opening will capture your senses with the refreshing scent of juicy apples, which is soon replaced by a combination of herbal and floral notes with a light spicy background and a delicate lavender aroma. However, the highlight of the composition is lily of the valley, with its unmistakable scent. Balsamic notes with a touch of vanilla keep the composition balanced, whilst the clean powdery notes of musk leave a striking impression.
Scent of Lily of the Valley and Musk:
beautiful to look at, and with a charming aroma that is so familiar. Lily of the valley provides all owners of this diffuser with the perfect sensory experience. Its combination with sweet, powdery musk will win you over instantly. The fragrance is draped in a delicate salty veil, which adds a touch of spirituality.
How to use:
open the bottle containing the fragrance and place the reeds inside. The fragrance will gradually begin filling the room. To boost the intensity, simply turn the reeds. Place the Souletto aroma diffuser in a space with natural airflow, but avoid areas prone to draughts.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Green Notes, Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Herbal Notes, Lavender, Lily Of The Valley, Floral Notes
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Musk, Powder Notes, Balsamic Notes
- Character of home fragrance
- floral, herbal, fruity
- Type of Aroma Diffuser