SoulettoReminiscense Scented Candle scented candle
Description Souletto Reminiscense Scented CandleIngredients
Whenever you crave some rest and relaxation, the Souletto Reminiscence scented candle will create exactly the mood you want. Its brilliant light evokes beautiful memories and offers your body and mind much needed relief, turning a completely ordinary afternoon into a day at the beach on your gorgeous summer holiday.
- scented candle with green, floral and herbal notes
- sparkling, refreshing scent is gradually released throughout the room
- creates the right mood for a lovely relaxation
- elegant glass container looks beautiful in any home
- country of origin: the Netherlands
Composition of the fragrance
First, you’ll notice the fresh notes of apple combined with basil and salt to ensure a lovely spiritual impression. They’re shortly followed by lavender with the unique scent of lily of the valley and notes of spices and herbs. The whole aroma is rounded off with delicate, sweet vanilla and pure musk with powdery, balsamic undercurrent.
- 100% soy wax
- 100% cotton wick
How to use:
When you first light the candle, let it burn at least long enough for the surface of the wax to melt all the way to the edges. This way the candle will burn down evenly without developing a dip. Don’t leave the candle unattended when it’s burning and don’t place it near flammable objects.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Green Notes, Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Floral Notes, Herbal Notes, Lily Of The Valley, Spicy Notes, Lavender
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Musk, Powder Notes, Balsamic Notes
- Character of home fragrance
- floral, herbal, fruity
- Type of Wick
- Number of Wicks
- Type of Wax