- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Ted Lapidus Oud NoirIngredients
Forget all rules and limits. Ted Lapidus Oud Noir unisex Eau de Parfum is perfect for anyone who dares to stand out from the crowd.
- woody fragrance
- spicy fragrance
- unisex – suitable for both women and men
- warm fragrance, ideal for cold weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Saffron, Frankincense, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Coffee
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Plum, Praline, Leather, Jasmin Sambac, Birch
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Cedar, Sandalwood, Oud, Amber
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Ted Lapidus
The French designer Ted Lapidus is considered a pioneer in unisex fashion. He founded his own fashion brand in 1951. He became more important in 1960, when French celebrities such as Brigitte Bardot, Françoise Hardy, and Alain Delon began wearing his designs.
He designed the white suit for John Lennon that we know from the Abbey Road album. Nowadays, the Ted Lapidus brand is particularly well known for its fashion accessories, watches, and acclaimed perfumes, which are definitely worth a try!